Customer Welcome Center
Congratulations! You have completed the Loan Prospector sign up process and are ready to begin using our competitive automated underwriting system to assess loans.
Before you get started, review the following information to ensure you get the most out of your Loan Prospector experience.
1. Login Information
As applicable, you will need the following information:
- User Name and Individual Password - Required to directly login to Loan Prospector
- Company-level Loan Prospector Password - May be required to login to your loan origination system (LOS) on first use
- Third-Party Originator (TPO) Number - Required to set up your user profile on first use
- Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Number - Required to set up your user profile on first use
- Personal Identification Number - Required if you need to reset your password
If you do not have this information, please contact Loan Prospector Customer Service for assistance.
Please note: You must log in to LoanProspector.com at least once every 90 days to avoid deactivating your user ID.
2. Using Loan Prospector
- If you plan to assess loans through an LOS, contact one of our Loan Prospector compatible LOS vendors to set up your account.
- Whether you access Loan Prospector directly or through an LOS, use our Functionality Guide for instructions and helpful hints on using the system.
3.Training for New Customers
Learn more about Loan Prospector with these new user courses.
|Getting Started with Loan Prospector - Part 1||75-min webinar|
|Getting Started with Loan Prospector - Part 2||45-min webinar|
|Loan Prospector - How it Works||Start tutorial|
4. Additional Resources
- Get the most out of Loan Prospector with resources for account maintenance, system updates, highlights, and more.
- Subscribe today to receive the latest information on Loan Prospector news, requirements, system updates, and system performance.
- Visit our broker resource center for information on the latest industry trends, mortgage products, and more.
5. Need Help?
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact Loan Prospector Customer Service:
- Approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicers: (800) FREDDIE [373-3343]
- Third-Party Originators: (888) LP ON WEB [576-6932]