Broker Resource Center
Tools and Information Brokers Need
Freddie Mac is here to help you achieve success in today’s changing market. With mortgage products to help you meet the needs of your borrowers and our solid relationships with the wholesalers you work with, we’ll help you serve more borrowers in your community.
- Learn about Relief Refinance Mortgages, our business implementation of the Home Affordable Refinance Program.
- Learn about Home Possible® Mortgages for first-time homebuyers and low- and moderate-income borrowers
- More Mortgages Products
- Weekly commentary on key housing trends from the Office of the Chief Economist
- The nation’s average mortgage rates reviewed weekly
- State-by-state housing and economic data for each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico
- Area median incomes and underserved areas listed by county
- Customizable marketing toolkits help you reach out to more borrowers.
Loan Prospector Customer Service for Third Party Originators
- Call: 888 LP ON WEB [888- 576-6932]. Be sure to have your third-party originator (TPO) number available when you call.
- Customer Service Hours of Operation: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday; Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Sign Up for Loan Prospector
- The Loan Prospector documentation matrix streamlines your documentation gathering process
- Merged credit report options from all participating credit reporting companies
- Wholesale lenders that support Loan Prospector
- AllRegs® provides complete details on our Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide)
- Guide Bulletins and Industry Letters provide the most recent updates to our underwriting requirements.
- The Loan Prospector Functionality Guide offers step-by-step system instruction
- Loan Prospector Originator Agreement Amendment
Training & Educational Resources
Take advantage of the educational resources in our Learning Center, including a wealth of training classes, many of which can be taken from the convenience of your desktop at no cost to you.
Learn more about the Appraiser Independence Requirements