Your single stop for updating, managing and maintaining your Loan Prospector billing and account information.
- Add, update or remove Loan Prospector users and your other contacts. *
- Brokers only - Change your company name or address
- Freddie Mac Seller/Servicers - Change your company name or address using Form 1107, found on FreddieMac.com.
- Change your billing contact or billing account information.
- Change a password... See tips below.
- Learn about our billing process and fees.
Freddie Mac Seller/Servicers may also
All requests and account information submitted online will be protected via a Secure Socket Layer connection.
Freddie Mac will bill you once a month for Loan Prospector transaction fees for the previous month, and you will pay only once a month through an automatic withdrawal from your designated Automated Clearing House (ACH) bank account.
Billing and payments are handled in this easy-to-follow sequence:
- By the tenth of each month, you'll receive your itemized invoice showing your previous month's Loan Prospector transaction fees.
- Brokers receive their invoice via e-mail to the primary billing contact.
- Seller/Servicers receive their invoice via standard mail.
- You have approximately two-and-a-half weeks to review and verify your billing statement. Contact customer service promptly if you have any questions.
- On the last business day of the month, all fees will be charged to your designated payment account through an automatic, electronic draft made from your designated ACH bank account.
Seller/Servicers: The ACH payment process is required for all new Loan Prospector customers. For more information on the payment process and what it means for you, see the April 5, 2002 Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide Bulletin.
Loan Prospector is affordable. You pay only $20 to assess conventional and VA loans in LoanProspector. The assessment fee is only $15 for conventional, FHA and VA loans when you obtain a merged credit report from a credit reporting company (CRC) or affiliate through Loan Prospector, or use a Reference Number from a participating CRC when you submit your loan to LoanProspector.com for assessment.
The initial loan assessment fee includes up to 15 resubmissions and 3 credit infiles. Use your AUS Key Number on all resubmissions to avoid unnecessary fees.
How to Change Your Password
- Log in to Loan Prospector.
- From the top navigation bar, select "Change Password."
- The Password Administration window will appear.
- Type your current password in the "Input old password" field. Then type your new password in the "Input new password" and "Confirm new password" fields.
Note: Passwords must be 8 or more characters long, and must include a special character such as $, %, @, #, etc.
Don't Remember Your Password? Call customer service. You'll need your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). Freddie Mac uses PINs to verify the identity of users who request information over the phone or via email. Freddie Mac will only change a PIN if it has been compromised or if the PIN is not in the proper format.
You must log in to LoanProspector.com at least once every 90 days to avoid deactivating your user ID.
Can't Read Your Billing E-mail Attachments?
Please send us an e-mail message. Be sure to include the word "Resend" in the subject line. To assist us in identifying the source of the problem, please include contact information for the person in your company responsible for managing your computer network.
We will respond to your message with a new attachment as quickly as possible before we draft your ACH account.
Learn more about LP Invoice User-Level Information. We recently added more transaction-level details to your month invoice.