Recent Loan Prospector Enhancements
- At-A-Glance Loan Prospector Enhancements
- Revised Feedback Messages – November 2014
- Home Possible Advantage Feedback Messages – January 2015
- Assets and Reserves Feedback Messages – July 2015
- Mortgage Disclosure Forms and Debt-to-Income Feedback Messages – August 2015
- Bundled Feedback Messages – August 2015
- FHA Feedback Messages – September 2015
- Bundled Feedback Messages – Sept/Oct 2015
Credit policy and Guide
News & Highlights
September 11, 2015 – Loan Prospector® is being updated on September 13, 2015, to align with policy requirements announced in the August 26, 2015, FHA Single Family Housing Policy Handbook (HUD Handbook 4000.1). Loan Prospector will include updates to feedback messages for loans with FHA case numbers assigned on or after September 14, 2015.
August 27, 2015 – The Loan Prospector August 27, 2015, update has been rescheduled to September 1, 2015. These changes align with the recent Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2015-6 changes to postsettlement delivery fees and Guide Bulletin 2015-7 clarifications on the selection of comparable sales. These updates are effective for settlements on or after September 1, 2015.
May 29, 2015 – Beginning June 1, 2015, Loan Prospector is free for all new loan submissions. For more information, read our Single-Family News Center article.
Loan Prospector’s July 19 Release Streamlines Assets and Reserves Requirements
April 15, 2015 – We're updating Loan Prospector® on July 19, 2015, to help streamline your underwriting process. These changes were announced in Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2015-4.
Keep track of Loan Prospector enhancements with the latest Loan Prospector At-A-Glance document.
Training on Loan Prospector
- Web Event - Workshop