Recent Loan Prospector Enhancements
- At-A-Glance Loan Prospector Enhancements
- Revised Feedback Messages – November 2014
- Home Possible Advantage Feedback Messages – January 2015
- Assets and Reserves Feedback Messages – July 2015
- Mortgage Disclosure Forms and Debt-to-Income Feedback Messages – August 2015
- Bundled Feedback Messages – August 2015
Credit policy and Guide
News & Highlights
August 27, 2015 – The Loan Prospector August 27, 2015, update has been rescheduled to September 1, 2015. These changes align with the recent Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2015-6 changes to postsettlement delivery fees and Guide Bulletin 2015-7 clarifications on the selection of comparable sales. These updates are effective for settlements on or after September 1, 2015.
May 29, 2015 – Beginning June 1, 2015, Loan Prospector is free for all new loan submissions. For more information, read our Single-Family News Center article.
Loan Prospector’s July 19 Release Streamlines Assets and Reserves Requirements
April 15, 2015 – We're updating Loan Prospector® on July 19, 2015, to help streamline your underwriting process. These changes were announced in Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2015-4.
Keep track of Loan Prospector enhancements with the latest Loan Prospector At-A-Glance document.
Training on Loan Prospector
- Web Event - Workshop