Recent Loan Prospector Enhancements
- At-A-Glance Loan Prospector Enhancements
- Assets and Reserves Feedback Messages – July 2015
- Mortgage Disclosure Forms and Debt-to-Income Feedback Messages – August 2015
- Bundled Feedback Messages – August 2015
- FHA Feedback Messages – September 2015
- Bundled Feedback Messages – Sept/Oct 2015
- Updated Feedback Messages – November 2015
- VA/FHA Income Feedback Messages – November 2015
- Updated Feedback Messages – December 2015
- Updated Feedback Messages – January 2016 – Updated 2/3/16
Credit policy and Guide
News & Highlights
February 3, 2016 – On January 28, 2016, we updated Loan Prospector feedback messages to align with Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2015-21. Read the Single-Family News Center article for details.
October 21, 2015 – Beginning October 25, 2015, Freddie Mac only supports IE9, IE11, Firefox 42.0 and Chrome 37.0 on LoanProspector.com. To view the full capability of Loan Prospector, it's recommended that one of these internet browsers be utilized. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Freddie Mac Representative.
Loan Prospector Enhancements Scheduled for November 22, 2015
October 13, 2015 – We're updating Loan Prospector on November 22, 2015, to provide actionable and loan-specific feedback messages around credit and income messages and to align with the Department of Veteran Affairs underwriting guidelines.
Keep track of Loan Prospector enhancements with the latest Loan Prospector At-A-Glance document.
Training on Loan Prospector
- Web Event - Workshop